We are recruiting!
If you have a passion for Sports – especially Golf – Please read on……
We are looking for a GOLF ACCOUNT MANAGER to join out team…
Sportingclass has several exciting projects that will require an experienced account manager with a passion for the game of golf. The account manager will look after both Sportingclass’ own and client events within golf, this will involve some international travel.
The ideal candidate will require a varied skill set that will include a high level of organisation, attention to detail and excellent communication & PC skills.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate relevant experience and expertise across the following core areas.
- Experience managing golf events and sponsorship activations within golf.
- Managing existing relationships with clients whilst developing relationships with new clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and build relationships with a range of suppliers (such as golf clubs).
- Budget management and reporting.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong presentation and networking skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of using technology/software systems within golf.
- Understanding and knowledge of golf media and brands.
The chosen person will also be expected to assist with the management of the Sportingclass Golf Club, our bespoke golf concierge service. This will mainly consist of responding to member golf requests and engaging with partner golf clubs.
We offer a competitive package with salary dependent on experience.
Established in 2010, Sportingclass is an exceptionally well-respected and trusted sports events, hospitality, and consultancy company.
Sportingclass operate their own golf division that delivers world-class events, consultancy, hospitality, and concierge services for our clients. Our golf team are dedicated to creating industry leading experiences across the globe and work with some of the world’s largest brands.
Please apply with a covering letter & CV to Polly Wiseman, E: email@example.com